Undergraduate Career Services
Yale Undergraduate Career Services offers career counseling, professional school advising, employment and internship opportunities, and career development resources. Our office works with Yale undergraduates and alumni to clarify career aspirations, identify employment and educational opportunities, and offer counseling and support at every stage of career development.
CIPE UCS Peer Advisers:
The CIPE UCS Peer Advisers assist students in navigating the wide array of academic opportunities and career resources offered by the Center:
- Assist students on a walk-in basis with résumés and cover letters, career research, and navigating services and online resources offered by Undergraduate Career Services (UCS)
- Cover open hours in the afternoons at UCS and in the evenings in the Residential Colleges
- Serve on the UCS Residential College Advisory Board, and act as liaisons between students and UCS, communicating students’ needs and helping to shape future programming.
- Co-present workshops with UCS staff, promote study breaks, and assist with special events including Career Fairs, Bulldog Days, pre-departure orientations, and other special events
- Provide general overview of funding opportunities.